Short Term Rentals

Homeowners can use their home or ADU as a short-term rental if it is in the Recreation-Commercial zone. If you plan to do so, you will be subject to the City of Maupin’s Transient Lodging Tax and the State of Oregon’s Lodging Tax, and you will need to complete a Short Term Rental License Application.

Find out which zone your home or lot is in by using the Wasco County Public Basemap. You can also refer to the City of Maupin’s Comprehensive Zoning Map.