We want your stay to be a pleasant experience and ask that you observe these simple rules during your stay. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Check in: Noon – 2 p.m.
- Check out: Noon (Late stay option may be available at $10.00 per day)
- Quiet Time: 10 p.m. – 7 a.m. (No loud music allowed at any time and no live music or karaoke)
- RV sites: 1 RV or trailer, 1 small tent if space allows, 1 vehicle (additional parking available at $10)
- No tent camping in RV sites except as noted above
- Tent sites: 2 tents and 2 vehicles
- Group sites: Up to 7 tents and 7 vehicles
- Pets must be on a leash at all times. Pets must be leashed upon removal from your vehicle and remain so during the entire camp stay. Pets are not to be left unattended in a campsite. Please clean up after your pets immediately.
- No open fire, briquettes, fireworks, or firearms are allowed. Propane only.
- No smoking within campsites or where groups of people gather
- No smoking marijuana anywhere in park
- No drunk & disorderly conduct, beer kegs, or use of bad language
- Please do not park on the grass
- Deposit trash in designated containers
The City of Maupin and Maupin City Park will not be responsible for loss of articles or money or valuable of any kind. The City of Maupin and Maupin City Park are not liable for accident, injuries, property damages, or death that arises out of use of the land for recreation purposes (known as “recreational use immunity”).