We want your stay to be a pleasant experience and ask that you observe these simple rules during your stay. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Check-In: 2:30
- Check-Out: 12 p.m.
- Quiet Hours: 10 p.m. – 7 a.m.
- Full hook-up RV sites: 1 RV, 1 vehicle, 1 small tent
- Tent sites (no power): 2 tents, 2 vehicles
- Group tent sites (no power): 7 tents, 5 vehicles
- No wood fires. Propane fire rings only.
- No charcoal grills. Propane only.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
The City of Maupin and Maupin City Park will not be responsible for loss of articles or money or valuable of any kind. The City of Maupin and Maupin City Park are not liable for accident, injuries, property damages, or death that arises out of use of the land for recreation purposes (known as “recreational use immunity”).