Local nonprofits provide many valuable services and resources for our community. To recognize and aid these efforts, every year the City awards three $1,000 grants to local nonprofits.
Grant Fund Information & Timeline
- Any nonprofit located in Maupin may complete the form for a grant request. The requested funds must be used to benefit the people of Maupin.
- Applications will be reviewed by Council in February and recipients will be announced after our February Council Meeting. Nonprofits will receive the funds by check in March.
- Applications are due by February 16, 2024.
- The application is available here. If you need a hard copy of the form, a PDF can be emailed to you or you can pick up a hard copy at City Hall.
- If you have any questions about the grant funds or eligibility, please contact City Hall.